the logic + love of the nonrefundable policy. mine, that is.
Here it is: THE SPARK KIT is a non-refundable investment in your mojo and moxy — similarly to the commerce for artwork, a book you’d buy from a bookstore and read, a consulting exchange, a concert, or an album that you would digitally download.
This is counter to the predominant e-book culture, I know. And I understand that having a satisfaction or money back guarantee helps to reduce buying resistance. I get it. But both my intellect and my heart are standing in the value of what I’ve created, and the responsibility and free-will of each of us.
1. Always, always know where your money is going. Get to know me before you pay me. Hang out, read my stuff. It won’t take long to see that my belief system is melange of the deeply esoteric, and no-shit street smarts, and that my acumen comes as much from raising venture capital and hustling the media, as it does from Buddhism and too many self-help retreats. You’ll probably get a lot more out of my work if you feel a sense of kinship with, or at least a likable curiosity about me and my perspectives.
2. Credit card and PayPal money is real money. It’s easy to click-click. Lot’s of on-line retailers rely on the click-click psychology. I’d much rather that you value your money in such a way that buying THE SPARK KIT feels like a high-traction investment, because you are worth it. And you most certainly are.
3. In the grand scheme of your vocation, your fulfillment and financial freedom, $150 is, potentially, a micro investment.
BELOVED FELLOW ARTISTS:
1. Give it your all. As an artist and a strategist, my responsibility is to show up and be fully available with every ounce of wisdom and experience that I’ve got to give. Holding back or reserving my better stuff for down the road isn’t an option for me. For this product, this is the absolute best I have to give. That intention counts for a lot. But not everything of course. In the end, you need to deliver something with utility. According to the reviews, this is incredibly useful stuff.
2. Be specific about the features and format. I clearly layout what you’ll get in terms of format. The Table of Contents says it well.
3. Test it out. And then test it out some more. Over 500 clients and seminar participants heard and responded to my theories and how-to’s over the last two years. And a few dozen literary agents, editors, and willing guinea pigs reviewed my material to suggest improvements and affirmed it’s practical application, and sometimes, it’s sheer brilliance.
4. Wave your passion flag. As for the ineffable elements I promise to deliver, like, “inspiration” and “mojo fire” while I appreciate that we’re all motivated and inspired by different things, if you’re not moved or illuminated by at least half of the motivational content in The Sessions, than dude, not even puppies and miracles could blast through your cynicism.
I get asked if THE SPARK KIT will help someone achieve XYZ, or help them get clear on their goals or their life purpose, or give them SEO tips, or creativity prompts, and does it have value for someone who’s still working in a corporate j-o-b.
My first answer: absolutely, positively, without a doubt, maybe.
My second answer: If you want it, get it. Follow your heart. That way, you’re guaranteed to learn what you need to know.
Love + Respect,