Note! Mercury is retrograde. (Google it.) So while we planned to launch both android and Mac app versions today, the dieties of IT had other plans. We are rolling with it. This means that, for once, android users go to the front of the line. Sweet justice for some of y’all. Please read on xo
I know. #Truthbombs would make a great app. Easy breezy on your phone. Where dat app at? Finally! Here she is!
Launching today is The #Truthbomb App for Android (we have been listening Android people), and later this week the app for iOS launches. Be sure to enter your mobile number here, and we will send you the link for the iOS app the moment it goes live.
Download for Android here.
Every year on my birthday (it’s in your day planner, right? May 25. I like gold bullion. And chocolate croissants.) Where was I?… Every year on my bday we do a give-back. So…
For the next 3 days, 50% of every app sale is going to Eve Ensler’s V-Day charity to end violence against women. So buy the app and tell everyone you know to get on it. Because, truth. Because, healing. (Last app I launched, we moved about 10k apps in the first week. So I’d LOVE to be sending V-Day at least $10,000 for my birthday. Let’s do it.)
The #Truthbomb App features:
- 300+ of my choicest #Truthbombs
- It’s an oracle you want it to be! Shake your phone and the cosmos will make a message pop up on your phone. (And if you don’t like the #Truthbomb you get, I give you full cosmic permission to shake until you get one that makes you go, Yes!)
- You can have #Truthbombs delivered daily to your device — you can even set the delivery time. Wake up call? A t’bomb to dream on? You got it.
- Super easy sharing. Text, Instagram, Pin and share the inspiration in a click. (Quicker and cheaper than sending a note of encouragement.)
- Extra bonus: a collection of Danielle audios. You’re already on your phone. Put in your headphones and get amped up.
- And… easy access to shop for my #Truthbomb goodies.
This birthday, I’m feeling more blessed than ever this lifetime. I’m really healthy, in fact everyone I love is healthy. My creativity is hot-hot-hotter. I make a living expressing myself, with people I adore — and we’re so good at making fun of ourselves.
Every #Truthbomb is a point of light from my own lessons — the brutal and the beautiful. Thanks for lighting your own candle off of mine.
This is why we are devoted to V-Day as our charity of choice:
V-Day’s Four Core Beliefs:
- Art has the power to transform thinking and inspire people to act
- Lasting social and cultural change is spread by ordinary people doing extraordinary things
- Local women best know what their communities need and can become unstoppable leaders
- One must look at the intersection of race, class, and gender to understand violence against women
V-Day dreams of a world in which women and girls will be free to thrive, rather than merely survive. With your help, we can make it happen.