I’m writing my next book, it will be done within the month, and even though I am the MOST excited about this book, I’ve also been seeing my own doubt (read: vulnerability) come out in the creative process.
I thought my clarity and creative heat would eclipse any jitters about my worth as a Creative or the content itself. But, alas, as I re-learn with every major project: doubt and deep making are a tag team.
I’ve been analyzing why and when doubt surfaces. In this video from my stairs, I roll out:
- What all of Oprah’s interviewees have in common
- Why doubt is part of meaningful creative processes
- How to create communion and intimacy when telling your own story
- The main message of my forthcoming book
- Why I honour and, actually, seek out polarization
Your creativity cheerleader, doubts and all,
Cheer on your fellow Creatives:
Tweet it out:
Click here to Pin or right click to download + share on Instagram.
Photo credit: Catherine Just