Women and feminine-identified types specialize in beginnings, not endings. We prefer to nurture, not exclude. This of course is spectacular and divine and… challenging. Because destruction is essential to creation. Something has to die for your dream to be born. And by that I mean… you may need to cut off it’s life/lie supply and send it down the river to die.
Might I suggest that you:
- Stop feeding your doubts with questionable news sources and social media gorging.
- Cut off the air supply to panic and despair. Panic is never, ever useful. Not ever.
- Cut cords with depressing thoughts on a daily basis. This is a spiritual practice. Do it however it works for you. Prayer is easy, “Dear ______,” (insert the name of your god or preferred deity. Archangel Michael and Goddess Kali are damn effective at cord-cutting) “Thank you for cutting cords with thoughts and energies that are not aligned with my highest Truth and Joy.” This is great to do before you go to sleep.
- Stop giving Scooby snacks (aka, attention) to trolls and haters. They feed on it. Don’t feed them.
- Leave your fear of judgement out in the sun to melt… melt the fear of being called angry, flighty, feminist, divisive, too inclusive, airy fairy, delusional, too soft, too hard, too loud.
- Take your family karma off of life support. You don’t need to play small because you don’t want to out-earn, out-shine, or out-politic your parents. Let the karma die, so you can keep the Love alive.
Let the limitations die, my friends. Those old thought forms will put up a fight. You will be tempted to give them your time and nourishment because you’re an innately loving creature. But don’t. They’ll turn into compost, it’s really okay. Water the dream, weed out the energy-pests.
Who in your life needs to get ruthless and let it go? Cheer them on. Press share. xo
Tweet it out:
to Pin or right click to download + share on Instagram.
Photo Credit: Catherine Just