Having difficulty ‘sticking’ with the progress you made when you began exploring The Desire Map?
Here are some solutions:
1. Self compassion goes a long way. On track…off track…on track…off track. That’s life. Pick up the book again and renew your vows to wide awake living.
2. Remember: Something is sacred only because you declare it to be sacred. YOU give things their meaning. Declare what’s sacred to you and treat it as such.
3. You could take the kick-in-the-ass route: Do you want to REALLY TRULY FULLY LIVE, or are you okay with kinda getting by as a mild version of your real self some of the time? The choice is yours. If you want to REALLY TRULY FULLY LIVE, do the work it takes.
4. This simple act: recite your core desired feelings to yourself every night before you fall asleep and every morning before your feet hit the floor. (pssst… YOUR DESIRE IS A PRAYER.)
5. Right now, write your core desired feelings down — even if you’re not sure completely sure what they are — just pick up a writing utensil, or get to your keyboard, and write out how you want to feel. Do that every day for a seven days, and I promise you, you will be feeling some Soul progress.
Have you experienced difficulty ‘sticking’ with the Desire Mapping process? How do you keep the momentum? Tell us all about it HERE.