Tara Gentile is on a mission to create a You Economy — redefining commerce as the creation and distribution of meaning. I’m shaking my You Economy pom poms for her — because the You Economy ultimately serves the collective of we.
Conscious + self-empowered money makers = a more conscious world.
In this video interview we hit these notes:
- How do you use the visual language of design to better spread your message to the right people?
- What is the greatest barrier to entrepreneurship now? Is it all in our heads?
- How do you determine who you co-create with?
You can watch the video, or grab the MP3 off her site and listen to us being all practical-but-seeringly wise while you’re making dinner…or creating your You Economy of love.
CLICK THE VIDEO IMAGE BELOW to head over to Tara’s place for the conversation. This one got juicy.
How to Find Tara:
. . . . . .
Rave reviews for THE FIRE STARTER SESSIONS. CLICK HERE FOR A SNAP SHOT.
“Most of us have been so surrounded by mission statements, corporate visions, and fake values for so long, we are dying for the real thing. Here it is. The white hot truth.”
– Kristi Swede | via Amazon.com
“This book gets to the soul of the matter and Danielle is that “real girlfriend” who will just tell you the truth and turn up the light on insight.”
– Sabrina Espinal | via Amazon.com
“This isn’t just a book for people seeking business advice, it’s a handbook for your heart to ensure that you’re building meaningful momentum in your life and the work that you do.”
– Sarah Prout |via Amazon.com