Got a book (in your mind)? Got a blog? Got a dream? We’ve got some how-to’s for you.
- An active writer (online, offline, or in the pages of your diary) who is ready to go public, go pro, and play with your power?
- Determined to build your platform, target your ideal market + audience, and learn to pitch your gifts?
- Mystified by the process of creating a book proposal (let alone a BOOK), curious about what actually works, what’s unnecessary fluff, and how to get your proposal so strong that it’s a work of art in itself?
- On the prowl for a literary agent, ripe ‘n ready for publication?
- Stepping into this game for the sheer love of it — the way writing makes you feel, the thrill of the finished chapter?
- This close to finishing the book, but lacking that muse-powered oomph to carry you over the finish line?
- Seeking a roadmap for your book’s life cycle?
We know the publishing world.
Linda and I are the creators of Your Big Beautiful Book Plan. We’ve done this over and over, for ourselves and others. We’ve helped hundreds of writers, info-product producers, + wisdom mavens devote themselves to DONE. We’re talking life’s work, in print and on-line. Decade-long dreams, on the shelf and on e-readers. We absolutely love this business. And you’re going to feel the love.
More on Linda…
Linda Sivertsen is an in-demand editor and publishing wonderwoman. Her clients regularly pull in 6 and 7-figure book deals. Most recently, she’s been celebrating with client Chrisanna Northrup of The Normal Bar, which hit (and is still on) the New York Times bestseller list.