If this issue makes your heart hurt there is something you can do about it, from anywhere you live. Humane treatment of children is a planetary issue.
If you live in the US…
- Attend a Families Belong Together march on June 30th. March alongside organizations like V-Day, One Billion Rising, and the ACLU—here’s a directory of events across the country.
- Call your local representative. Use your voice. Here’s a guide to help you find your rep’s number and prep for the call.
- Text “RESIST” to 50409, and the Resist.Bot app will help you write your government representatives.
If you live in Canada…
- Sign this petition started by Women’s March Canada.
- We can contact our MPs, too. This post has directions, and many people have shared scripts in the comments.
Wherever you live…
- If you want to give more, here’s an exhaustive list of places to donate.
- PRAY. MEDITATE. Ask the Higher Beings you resonate with to bring solutions to the situation. Pray for grace, for sanity, for morality, for protection of the innocents involved. Visualize children being in the arms of their parents. Stream light from your heart to the hearts of… everyone. We are divided on morality, but we are all in this together.
Power to the peaceful,
Danielle + Team D