“I WONDER IF SOFTNESS AND TENDERNESS IS REALLY THE BLOSSOMING OF SPIRITUAL MATURITY…”
Like most humans, on the deepest level, I crave to be known. This conversation is a knowing — one of the truest recorded conversations that I’ve had. Being with my friend Jono Fisher, The Wake Up Project founder, is just…so…deeply comforting. To be in his strong light, to know that people like him are at work in the world…it’s a gift of grace.
No opinions are held back on:
- Honest mothering and entrepreneurship.
- Pornography, patriarchal mindset…sexual liberation and restraint…mmmhmmm.
- How the “lie of inadequacy” is driving so many poor decisions individually, politically and economically.
- What used to happen for me right before every single speaking a gig.
- Not losing your own authority, yet still being deeply reverent of true spiritual masters.
- Why softness and tenderness might be the indicator of genuine, spiritual maturity.
- How deep friendship can transform how we relate to ourselves and the world.
We go there. Please listen in and come with us. And heads up: Jono has solid gold conversations every.single.time, so check out his other podcast people.
In most honest friendship,
HOW TO FIND JONO + The Wake Up Project:
Podcast: Danielle LaPorte: The Pitfalls & Promises on the Spiritual Path
Wake Up Project Website
Wake Up Project Facebook Page
Use this as a conversation starter with someone you love and want to know more. Nudgey nudge. Press share. xo.
Tweet it out:
Click here to Pin or right click to download + share on Instagram.