The truth about ‘success’ and other entrepreneurial desires: In Conversation with Michelle McCullough of Startup Princess
Startup Princess has been riding alongside me for over 4 years now. And when you’re being interviewed by someone who’s been there from the very beginning, the conversations get rich, quick.
Some of the hot spots we touched on:
- Let go of the belief that you’ve got to suffer until you reach the finish line. Feel good in the process of going after your goals.
- How to build the muscle of intentionally taking charge of your life (it’s a practice).
- Loosening the guilt we feel for being successful (or wanting to be).
- Why the desire to feel “successful” needs to be scrutinized.
- …plus some useful insight into the foundational pieces of my entrepreneurial system.