If you know how you truly want to feel in your life — then you’ve got to hook that awareness up to some action.
Like so: What are you going to do this week, today, now, to feel the way you want to feel? Taking responsibility for generating your core desired feelings is one of the most creatively powerful decisions you can make. Try it.
I asked the sincere seekers in The Desire Map Facebook group how they’re matching their souls to their to-do lists. Take notes.
Sometimes, the way to fulfilled desire is a dramatic gesture or a major leap. But mostly, it’s a daily practice of choices for intentional pleasure.
To feel the way I want to feel…
- “I’m doing a wardrobe clearout (Sex & the City style – with girlfriends and champagne), getting rid of anything that doesn’t help me feel Radiant & Joyful (eg. worn-out, ill-fitting and/or belonging in my former corporate life).” – Belinda
- “I made a beautiful meal for my sister this morning: Connection. I’m wearing my favorite scarf: Radiant.” – Stacey
- “I’m organizing my office: Empowered.” – Jackie
- “I’m taking a meditation class: Inspired and seeing family and having friend dates: Joyful.” – Ellie
- “I’m starting hip-hop dance classes this week — Badass flowing through my veins.” – Cynthia
- “I adopted 3 baby kittens. ALIVE!” – Paula
- “I mopped the floor. A clean house makes me feel Abundant.” – Cecilia
- “I’m wearing my “party shoes” (4 inch heels) to the office instead of my usual comfy chunky heels and my sparkly sequined sweater: Fierce/Vitality. Emailing a friend who I’ve felt some distance from lately: Genuine.” – Haley
- “I’m making art this week. Painting and drawing and creative visual art projects are the closest I’ve come to feeling desire, alive, visceral, palpable.” – Fotini
CLICK HERE to head over to Facebook and chime in with your answer: