True wisdom usually holds and transcends opposing points of view. Wisdom knows that there is always an exception to the rule, that there is a time and place, and that a case-by-case approach is divine protocol.
If you can comfortably hold your paradoxes, you’re going to be just fine.
Because I’m suggesting that you:
- Love yourself first and foremost and… Include the world in your loving (and then get off your ass and be more selflessly engaged).
- Forgive and… Don’t forget.
- Honour spiritual traditions and… Be your own guru.
- Be open-hearted and… Have clear, strong boundaries.
- Have a vision and… Go with the flow.
- Trust and… Do the work.
- Get real and… Be idealistic.
- Be steadfast in your Truth and… Make all kinds of exceptions.
- Have strong preferences and… Be easy to please.
- Lead with your heart and… Your head.
- Own your extraordinariness and… Your ordinariness.
Because it’s up to you and… we’re all in this together.
And hey, we have all the time in the world, but… this is urgent.
This is a peek-a-boo from my new book love, White Hot Truth, Chapter 3: TRUTHFULLY SEEKING. You can read or listen to the entire chapter free by clicking HERE.
And THEN…join me for lunch on Facebook Live tomorrow HERE at [12pm PT/ 3pm ET] Let’s jam on wisdom, the exception to the rules, and how to rock your paradoxes. And I’ll do Q&A!
Fan the flames of urgency. Gently. Just press forward to a friend. xo
Tweet it out:
Click here to Pin or right click to download + share on Instagram.
Photo Credit: Catherine Just