18 things i've never mentioned about myself
I think karma is malleable. You can change it. The universe is not tit for tat and God is not keeping score. At least not like that.
I once believed that I was destined to marry Steve Winwood. I was wildly convinced that he was The One for me and shamelessly told everyone we were getting married.
Speaking of hot men, I think Michael Franti’s Love Kamikaze – The lost singles & remix (only available on special import CD) is the sexiest sexy stuff ever laid down on disc.
I’ve had angelic experiences.
I don’t eat mushrooms, onions, or tofu. I’m allergic to lilies and codine. (That’s 5 things.)
I’ve never had a cup of coffee. Not even a sip.
I think too many people marry the wrong people. And…I think too many people get divorced too soon.
I have extreme judgement for parents who put their kids on leashes (like you see at malls.) It’s lazy and it’s mean.
Being called Missy, Girl, Maam, or M’Dear is very difficult for me.
I don’t mind paying taxes.
My favourite movie of all time is The Piano. BTW, what you don’t see at the end of this clip — is that she frees herself and lives.
12. I think long marriage engagements are a cop out. Things do change when you make vows.
13. I feel like I’m in a constant state of prayer.
14. I am an obsessive recycler. If the hotel I’m staying in doesn’t recycle, I’ll bring the plastic bottles home with me in my suitcase.
15. Last year, I burned all of my journals (starting from age 13), except my Moleskine notebooks from the last two years because they contain outlines for my next five books. However, I did go through those notebooks and tear out (and burn) all entries of painful happenings.
16. I am perpetually torn about being nocturnal and wanting to convert into a morning person. I’m thinking of getting up at 4am. It’d be both super late, and super early.
17. I want to learn a lot more about crystals, olives, sound recording, and mystic nuns.