burning questions with jonathan mead...on his own terms
I used to think I knew it all in my twenties. And I knew a lot. I knew that evolution happens and that
the universe trades up, and I bought into morphogenesis. Still do. And Jonathon Mead, aka IlluminatedMind.net, proves my theories right. Because this guy is bright in that warrior-heart, gonna-live-on-my-own-terms way. His new e-book, Zero Hour Work Week speaks to that. His wisdom kicks it. And as anyone who’s worked with Jonathan will attest, he’s as gracious and as he is wise beyond his years.
1. What do you hope is true?
I hope that people are becoming more compassionate, and with that more compassionate toward themselves. I don’t think you can be accepting toward others without self-acceptance.
2. What are you trying to discover?
I’m trying to discover how to play it big and still be present. I want to expand my vision and work toward something beautiful, but not lose sight of the beauty in the present.
3. Does your alter ego have a name? (FYI, mine is Constance Candelabra. She’s an Italian housewife in stilettos. You can call her Connie.)
I always joke with my wife that if I was a fighter (we’re big into MMA) my ring name would be Jonathan the Juggernaut. I think juggernaut is one of those way underutilized words, so I stamped it. It’s pretty much patented to me now.
4. What book(s) are you always telling people to read?
The Four Agreements is still one of my favorite books. It was basically the first “inspirational” or self development type of book that I read. It was so simple, and it completely changed the way I live in the world. I recommend it to anyone who wants to find inner peace.
5. Inspiration flashback: When is the last time you thought, “Yes! That person has so got it going on!”?
6. How do you get shit done?
I have a list of the highest leverage things I can do. Everyday I look at that list in the morning and start doing them. I also have an mastermind & accountability group I meet with every week, which I totally recommend.
7. I’m going to give you a word. Tell me what the first thing that comes to mind when you read it… Ready? The word is: REDEMPTION.
Energy returning back to the source.
Spoken like a true Zenster. . . . . . . .