Want more and be kind... and 10 other points on success.
1. Want more*. (Inner peace, greater clarity, outer beauty, awesome stuff — want anything you want.)
2. Have an idea, or two or three, about how to get more. Act on that idea over and over again.
3. Hang out with people you can easily adore, or at least respect.
4. Be kind. No matter what. (You can be kind and strong. You will need to be strong.)
5. Stand up for yourself. (Some people will take this personally. It's okay.)
6. Tell people what you're doing that's working. (This is optional, but it helps.)
7. Keep slaying what's not working. ("Thank you and goodbye, I'm focused on incredible.")
8. Have a party when you get what you want. (Kitchen disco. Close your eyes and smile. Throw a global launch extravaganza. Nap. Eat cake.)
9. Let gratitude ooze out of your pores. Be utterly dripping with Thank Yous.
10. Share what you just got with others.
11. Keep wanting more.
* Want it with all your heart.